Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cupcakes for Colette

Yesterday I threw a baby shower for my best friend from high school, Colette! There was lots of food, games, gifts, girls and babies! She had six babies born in her ward in the past week! I guess thats what happens when you live in Provo, Utah.
The day before the shower was spent preparing the food! Yep, it pretty much took all day. I guess if I were more skilled I could have done it faster, but Matt and I had fun making the ducks. He was such a big help and deserves at least half the credit for everything turning out great!


Here is our watermelon baby carriage. (Sorry the picture is a little overexposed.)


The table display. I dont know if you can tell, but the punch was supposed to be ducks floating in the water. The bubbles are vanilla ice cream!


We had leftover fondant, so I decided we had to make pirate cupcakes for Matthew's neice. It was her birthday this week and she is going to have a pirate party. Arghhh!

9 comments:

Victoria said...

Corinne!!! You are SO GOOD!!! How cute is that baby shower? I love when people do something special for a baby shower, instead of Costco cake, or whatever they made at the last R.S. dinner. Colette must have loved it. Awesome!

Kerstin Miller said...

Wow!! You are quite the pastry chef! You'll have to come down and throw me a shower too! I want your expert cupcakes, they are making me hungry! YUMM! Dad says your pics look professional!

whitney said...

not only did they look wonderful, but they tasted great too! corinne's cupcakes.. sounds pretty catchy to me :)

Paul and Suzy said...

Those are so stinkin cute!!! Great job!

Rachel Ricchio said...

i had no idea you do that?! what on earth? you should be on ace of cakes or somethin. sheesh. awesome!

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

I love it! thanks again for everything!

Grace Hart said...

Oh my goodness Corinne you are amazing!Wow is all I can say!

Crystal & Brandon said...

corinne that food looks amazing!!! oh my word! good work. can u be in charge of my baby shower.. whenever that day may come.... :) ha ha hope all is well. sure love you.

Jill said...

wow! you are awesome!