Monday, January 25, 2010

Turning 24

I dont feel any older...one day doesnt make that much difference, but maybe someday I will feel 24 years old. To celebrate, Matt and I went to the movies to see Lovely Bones. Don't go see it! It will give you nightmares for a week! Of course, Matthew will point out that it was my choice, and it was, but I wasnt expecting serial killers! To comfort our minds and our stomachs we went to Macaroni Grill. It was delicious! Matthew is allergic to shrimp, so it was my chance to order all the seafood I could get, and I didnt share! To finish off the night we headed home to some family, cheesecake, cupcakes, and presents. Thank you to my husband for the wonderful day, gifts, and memories. Nick brought these great cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy. Thanks Nickypoo, they were delicious!

4 comments:

Paul and Suzy said...

Happy Birthday Corrine!!! Oh, those cupcakes look so delicious! I wish I was there to celebrate and share your cupcakes. Hope you had a fantastic day!

Grace Hart said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had such a great day!

Kerstin Miller said...

Happy Bday sis! One year older and wiser too! Wish we could have been there to help ya celebrate... oh yeah we went to PFChangs! Yummmm... getting hungry just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Corrine!!! I can't believe your 24!! You're soooo young!! Robert just had knee surgery today and if fine, BUT that is when you know you are OLD!!!! I hope you had a happy birthday and best wishes for a great year! I am so impressed that Nick brought you those yummy cupcakes!!