We were lucky enough to be able to spend some time with my family while we were down in Southern California. My mom was ecstatic that all her kids were together at one time. To celebrate, we went to Disneyland and had some good times at home. Here are more pictures of our long vacation.
My dad collects Father Christmas' so we got this four foot santa to add to his collection.
Quilting for Kerstin's new babe coming in March!
4 comments:
Great pics. What a treat to get everyone together.
I need to remember to put on goggles when peeling onions - and then find a way to keep my hands from smelling for a week!
Hahaha! Is that how you prevent crying while cutting onions!? I've never heard that tip!! Thanks! So fun you went to the Magical Kingdom!! Was it so warm in California??
nice pics! we miss you guys already! Jackson asks "where's my matt? and my corinne?" Sadly, we have to tell him they went home! we went to the zoo today... fun times. I'll try and get my pictures up soon, I am waiting on my sd card.
I really have to ask... did the goggles WORK?
Post a Comment