This year Matthew and I decided to stay home for Thanksgiving and have our own turkey dinner. We shared it with my best friend from high school, Colette, and her family.
There was a lot of homemade french toast for breakfast...
a lot of this by the men....

a lot of this by the women...

a lot of this for dinner...

and a lot of this for dessert!

We love leftovers and loved spending time with friends and family.
4 comments:
What a fun memory you have made!!! :)
I didn't need Thanksgiving and Turkey for an excuse to take a nap. Guess it really is a man thing.
Looks like some yummy fun! Great job on the turkey, I guess you've one upped me, cuz I've never done one yet!
Looks like an awesome meal! We might have to go to (gulp) Utah next year for Thanksgiving if you are preparing the feast! :) Glad you are settling in and doing well. You look so very happy.
Keep posting. At least we can see you here! Say hi to my brother for me. ;)
Post a Comment