Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Move to Utah!

We packed our bags and moved to Utah! Matthew and I both quit our jobs and headed out to the Beehive state to start a new journey. Matthew is getting started in marketing, and I have been working as a floral designer. We look forward to the many adventures that will come our way and have already loved being close to family.
To say goodbye we went to the Academy of Science in San Francisco and enjoyed the beauty that surrounds Lafayette.

3 comments:

Brett said...

That is great news! Are you living in Provo? Say hello to the mountains for us ... and Jaydawgs if you are close to campus :)

Jake said...

Another adventure for the Bos family. Do you miss Lafayette and San Francisco?

Lowell said...

Three posts in a day? You're spoiling me!

Hope all goes well in Utah - I'll need your new address, considering I still have one of Matthew Ryan's films.