Monday, November 17, 2008

Lafayette Ridge Trail




Matthew loves to go hiking and so when we have a chance we take a tour of our new home. On Saturday we walked up the street behind our house and found a trail in our backyard. We followed it to the top and ended up on a beautiful, secluded trail around the top of the Lafayette hills. It took us about two and a half hours but about an hour of it was taking pictures. We have decided it is almost impossible to capture the beauty and colors of nature through our camera. Matt loves to be creative with his photography and is actually quite good at it. I think he gets it from his dad.

4 comments:

Kerstin Miller said...

love it! I must say, Matt is a great photographer!

Ashley said...

It looks like you guys have so much fun! We wish we had more time to go hiking there are about a bizillion places to hike in Flagstaff we will have to follow your example and make the time on the weekends! Love the pictures so amazing!

Jake said...

You have some creative shots here. I, too, like the fenceline and the trail along the ridge. I also like that you take pictures of the two of you together. Great pictures - great memories.

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

Those pictures are really good! I'm so sad I did not get to see you over Thanksgiving that is ok though. I got a new phone number so let me know if you want to talk!