Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Visit



My wonderful family drove seven hours each way to visit me and Matthew. We had a great time going to dinner, sightseeing, and enjoying each others company in the confines of our apartment. I wish I would have taken a picture of Kerstin and Ryan sleeping on an air mattress in the kitchen! We have limited amount of space but were more than happy to house my family for a couple of days. I look at it as we are creating great memories in which we can look back and laugh.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Great shots of weekend with the family. I wish I was there. Oh, I was - 50 years ago. POP Bos

Kerstin Miller said...

nice pics... they look familiar! Check out ours, I just put them up today.

R. Patton said...

I love your pix. I remember what it was like, living as a young couple in a small space. In fact, once I had to put guests up on a futon in my dining room. Poor Matt, whenever visiting family would crowd out Mom and Dad's house, he would always end up in a sleeping bag in some random room. Such a trooper!