Matthew and I celebrated 4 years together on May 10th. It is pretty amazing to look back on the past four years and see how much we have grown individually and especially as a couple. Getting engaged is kind of scary because you don't actually know what you are getting into. You can date someone for as long as you want, but you don't truly know everything about them until you are married. I have to say, I hit the jackpot! Matthew is so smart, caring, encouraging, inspiring, attractive, and funny! I love that he still makes me laugh with his sarcasm and corny jokes, and that I can love him more and more each day. It has been a tradition to watch our wedding video on our anniversary, and while that was such a great day for us, I wouldn't change the last four years for anything.
Sadly, the only picture we have together that day. (Probably the least flattering picture I have taken in a long time.)
On the way to La Jolla Grove in the Riverwoods. Our food was so delicious and even better because I didn't have to make it!
Matthew had a super busy day on Sunday. He made me waffles for breakfast, gave a talk in church (which he did awesome at), followed by teaching Sunday School, and then came home to make me dinner. He made filet mignon with mashed potatoes, asparagus and rolls. I am one spoiled woman.
(Kisses from me and Brooklyn!)
Brooklyn was super happy all day and made my Mother's Day wonderful! She did great in nursery again, and all day long she kept saying, "yuv you." (Love you) So precious. I love being a mommy!
4 comments:
You guys rock! A cute couple and family.
Happy Anniversary! We love you
you have such a beautiful family!!!! i am so happy that you have this life you deserve! it was so great seeing you last week.
I can relate. Not to marrying him, but rather that I've loved his sarcasm and corny jokes for years. :)
Post a Comment