Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming To Town

So... we took Brooklyn to see Santa last night.  
 Here we are waiting in line. 
And here is Brooklyn on Santa's lap.  I didn't feel like we were torturing her last night, but looking at these pictures today makes me think otherwise.  You can even see Santa's smile start to waiver as he tries to contain the screaming Brooklyn.  I guess it is a rite of passage as a child to have these pictures taken, but after the pictures were taken, Brooklyn didn't want anything to do with me.  I had betrayed her, so she grabbed for the nice daddy who was taking pictures.  Click on the image below to make it bigger.  
We are doing better today and Brooklyn has forgiven me... or forgotten.  Either way, she still gives me hugs and kisses!

3 comments:

Kerstin Miller said...

too cute! exactly what wade did last year!

Jake said...

Yep, Santa can be scary. I think I remember Matt screaming his head off at his first Santa encounter - but I might be mistaken. It could have been when he was two or three.

Emily Lynn said...

LOL! You're bound to have a few more of these pics! We are trying to prepare Avery for her visit to Santa next week but I have a feeling she will be making a similar face!!