Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Festivities!

We
went to the pumpkin patch twice this year because it was so fun!  There were tons of animals to pet, including a baby kangaroo which Brooklyn loved!  There was a corn pit to play in, tractor rides and hay mazes.  All for free!!!  We love when things are free!
 Carving Pumpkins!
Yes, she is in the nude... sorry... I figured it was better than getting pumpkin junk all over her clothes.
And who doesn't love a little naked baby?!
 The mustache
 I loved her expression when she saw what came out of the pumpkin.  haha
I also loved this picture, because it typifies her hair days.  I try to make her hair all cute with bows and headbands, but by the end of the day this is what it looks like.  Normally she can only see from one eye. It might be time to get a haircut :)
 Here is Brooklyn getting caught in action.  She was going through the candy stash and thought it was so funny that I caught her.  

Since Brooklyn is too young to decide what she wanted to be for Halloween, I decided she was going to be a cute little peacock.  I have to say, she was pretty cute!  Of course, she wouldn't look at the camera, and didn't want to keep her peacock feathers on very long, but she did enjoy her very first piece of Halloween candy!




4 comments:

Jake said...

Looks like pumpkin patch is the place to visit. I can almost hear Brooklyn laughing and squeeling with delight at sight of the animals. You guys all look cute.

Michon said...

I love the peacock! I especially love the picture of being caught with the candy. Soooo cute!

Kerstin Miller said...

Nice peacock! she sure is cute! more please! lol

Grace Hart said...

Oh my goodness- she has gotten so blond! I love it! She is adorable as always :)