
I can't believe it has been three years! It has flown by and been so much fun. I have enjoyed every minute of every day and look forward to many more years. Thank you for your patience, and respect. Thank you for sense of humor and your ability to laugh with me and at me. Thank you for giving me support and encouragement throughout my many endeavors. Thank you for going to work each and every day to support our family so well. Thank you for being such an upstanding priesthood holder and an example of selfless service. Thank you for helping me bring a beautiful daughter into the world. Thank you for being so excited to come home each day and play with her even though I know you are tired. Thank you for your love and for being such an amazing husband. I love you so much!
2 comments:
Can't believe it's been three years! You guys are the best! jenn
wow! three years! congrats! hope you had a fun day together!
Post a Comment