Now that the weather has been a little bit warmer, Brooklyn and I love to go to the park. It has been so fun pushing her in the swing. She screams at the top of her lungs and gets so excited! She also loves staring at all the other kids at the park. I think she gets tired of seeing my face day and night so when there is somebody new, she loves it! I realized that I am in a new phase of my life as I am now a park mom meeting other park moms... I love it!

6 comments:
love, love, love! We can't wait to see a picture of Brooklyn's new tooth!!
How fun to be out at the park and making friends - for both of you. Cute girl.
Do I see a tooth??? I can just hear her squeal with delight.
She is so cute and I love her headband flower! Miss u guys!
I love the picture on the right you can just see the joy on her face.
hi brooklyn! (from jackson)It looks like she's having fun! I love her little thighs!
Post a Comment