Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Eggstravaganza

The Easter bunny was a little under the weather this year, but we still managed a trip to Thanksgiving Point with Nana and Papa. Thanks for visiting! We had fun dyeing easter eggs, going to dinner and having family time. Brooklyn got a cute new easter dress so we had to take pictures.



Unfortunately her hair is messy in her Easter pictures...

...but that seems to be her M.O.

6 comments:

jenn said...

Oh my!! She's getting so big. Adorable, as always!!

Rebekah said...

Oh.my.goodness.

She is so cute!!

Jake said...

Beautiful family.

Beth Bos said...

I love her big beautiful blue eyes. I can't wait to hold her again. She is so cute. She will be six months in two to three weeks. WOW.

Michon said...

Brooklyn, you are beautiful. I love you new dress. Where's your new bow Nana made? Kisses and Hugs

Alia Steele said...

So cute! Love her dress.