It's hard to believe I have been a mommy for three months. At times it feels like we have had Brooklyn in our life forever, other times it seems like she was just born and is getting so big already! 

Some of her cool new tricks include:

Standing up
Rolling to her side
Sitting in her bumbo
Playing on her mat for 30 mins at a time (lifesaver for mommy)
Getting on a schedule- somewhat
Smiling all the time- waking up happy!
Holding on to her ball
Growing hair- it keeps getting longer and longer every day
Now we just have to work on her sleeping at night time! Occasionally she will go for a five hour stretch but we are usually up about four times a night. Sometimes I can take naps when she does, but most of the time I like to get things done around the house, blog and take a shower :)
We love our life, and our beautiful daughter. I might be a little biased, but I think she is the cutest girl in the world!
4 comments:
Adorable!! Oh man! We'll have to see you this month! She is changing!!
Happy 1/4 Birthday Brooklyn. I can't believe how fast she's growing, getting prettier all the time, looks like she still has her daddy and mommy wrapped around her finger. Thanks for the photos.
We love our little Brooklyn and cant wait to see her again.
I can't get over how cute Brooklyn is!
Post a Comment