Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do All Mom's Cry?


Brooklyn got her two month shots last week, and I think she handled it better than I did. She screamed, but it only made my tears come. I couldn't even look at the nurse afterward because my eyes would give me away. (as if she couldn't tell I was crying :) If she was older I could give her a treat afterward and tell her she did such a great job, but I couldnt give her anything! Just lots of hugs and kisses and I'm sorrys. Brooklyn was a little fussy for the next day, but is doing great now!

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Shots are mean and nasty, and there really must be a better way...

jenn said...

Miss her already!!! Hugs!!

whitney said...

i am doing research for the nursing program about mother's anxieties when immunizing their children. supposedly the first ones with your first baby are the hardest. good job on being a good mom, and keeping her safe!

Jake said...

Did Matt cry too? I would have. Brooklyn looks happy in these pictures. Thanks for taking good care of her.

Michon said...

I think I cried too! You are a great Mommy! Give Brooklyn a hug from Nana.

Rebekah said...

I totally did! They get so much better though. And she is SOOO cute!

Kerstin Miller said...

I hate shots too! Wade had some on Monday and fortunately he didn't mind too much. He didn't cry at all which was a first! The nurse called him super baby! Maybe its all that chub on his legs!