
Brooklyn is 4 weeks old today and I can't believe it. The time flew by (well, except when she just wanted to be awake in the middle of the night!) It has been so much fun being a mom. I guess I didn't really know what to expect, but the thing that amazes me the most is the amount of love that I have for her. It continues to grow every day and I find myself just staring at her all the time. She is so precious and has brought so much joy into my life. I find I dont always get to take a shower every day and sometimes I am in my pajamas for two days straight, but when I see her cute smile it makes my heart melt and everything else I thought mattered, just kind of fades away. I feel so blessed to be a mom and share the amazing responsibility of being a parent with such a fun loving, energetic, and thoughtful husband and dad!
4 comments:
Being a Mom is an amazing blessing. Brooklyn is beautiful and so are you.
I got lost in those eyes, too, so I understand how you can spend hours just watching back. Don't you wish she would tell us what she's thinking?
first of all amen to that post. second, i cant believe its already been 3 months!!! thats crazy. she is sooo cute. i cant wait to meet her christmas time???
yeah! 4 weeks already! we want more pics, i've seen this one already! lol
Post a Comment