The leaves aren't the only things changing around here...
This is my "Tag...you're it" face. Sometimes I wish I could just hand the baby over to Matt. Usually at night time, when she is up and I am trying to sleep. Wouldn't that be nice?!
Corinne, you are gorgeous! You look fantastic! I am so excited for you two. You will make such wonderful parents! I love the decorations for your nursery! So pretty!
YOU ARE THE CUTEST PREGNANT LADY! haha loooove that belly missy! Its been awhile.. I follow up on you with your blog - stalkerish, i know.. haha but i just had to actually comment this time.
6 comments:
Corinne, you are gorgeous! You look fantastic! I am so excited for you two. You will make such wonderful parents! I love the decorations for your nursery! So pretty!
Corinne, your beauty exceeds that of the trees and mountains. You look beautiful. Now, what does Matt look like these days?
"what's with that face, man?" can you name that movie? I'll give you a dollar if you can!
Such a sad face for such a cutie pie 6 weeks and counting
YOU ARE THE CUTEST PREGNANT LADY! haha loooove that belly missy! Its been awhile.. I follow up on you with your blog - stalkerish, i know.. haha but i just had to actually comment this time.
Haha I was always wishing I could do that! Way to hang in there :)
Post a Comment