Monday, August 16, 2010

Lake Powell






Its that time of year again... the most wonderful time of the year. The time when my family gets together and spends a week on the shores of Lake Powell. Even though I wasn't able to wakeboard or ski this year, (due to the ever growing belly) it was a blast! I love spending so much time with family, floating in the water, riding in the boat, and relaxing. Matthew was able to get some big air and clear the wake, and I was the best cheerleader I could be. :)
Unfortunately we had to cut our vacation short to go back to work. Ughh. I cant wait till next year when we will have a little eight month old to chase after!

On the way home we broke down in Scipio and had to get our car towed. We also racked up a huge bill to fix the car! We are finding out what it is like to be without a car. Grocery shopping is a little more difficult. Here is Matt trying to find out what to do with a broken down car.

6 comments:

Kerstin Miller said...

GOOD TIMES! Next year you'll get to wakeboard again too!

Jake said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Looks like a fun trip up until those last couple of hours.

Paul and Suzy said...

Sorry about your car troubles.

We miss you! Can you move back now?

jenn said...

LOVE these pictures! All of them! Way to get air Matt! I especially love the picture of Matt on the phone. Wonder if he was talking with my dad! Great to see you last week and can't wait to see you in a couple more!

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

SO FUN! Miss ya!
colette
p.s. sorry I drive so slow haha

KB said...

Sorry bout ur car :( I LOVE Lake Powell!