Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Bump

Last Sunday Matthew took a couple pictures of my ever growing belly. It seems like it is already bigger than this, but I just thought I'd give you an update on my silhouette. Not much else has been going on besides work and creating fun projects for our baby girl!

8 comments:

jenn said...

Beautiful!!!

Jake said...

Corinne, you look so beautiful.

Alia Steele said...

So pretty!

Marie HMJ said...

So SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!

Kendra Anderson said...

very cute!

Kerstin Miller said...

Corinne! I love it! You have to take lots of pics of your belly! We found a poster for your shower that you can insert photos of yourself so keep taking pictures! Nice title too!

Jill said...

ahhh! so cute corinne!

John C. said...

Congrats you guys! I had no idea that you were expecting. Kate and I are about 2 weeks behind you guys and are expecting our first the middle of January! We find out the sex of the baby in 2 weeks!