
Two years ago, yesterday, Matthew and I were sealed in the Newport Beach Temple. We celebrated by going to dinner in Salt Lake on Saturday and touring the This Is The Place monument. On our actual anniversary we were able to go miniature golfing. Something we had never done as a couple. We are glad to finally check that one off our list. It has been so fun to look back on the past two years at all that we have accomplished and experienced together. I cannot imagine spending my life with a greater person. Matt is such a great husband and will be a great father.
That time is coming soon! We are expecting a baby on Nov. 4th! I am fifteen weeks along and slowly starting to feel better. They say the second trimester is the best! We are excited for what the future has in store as we share many more life experiences together.
14 comments:
Congratulations! We love you guys! You are going to be wonderful parents! Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Oh my gosh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys to be expecting a baby! Second trimester is the best, I hope that you feel better soon. My favorite part is getting my energy back! Oh, and congratulations on the anniversary too :)
Congratulations you guys! You will be such wonderful parents! We are really excited for you guys!
woohoo! yeah for finally telling people!! lol love you both. congrats on two years! we're excited to have a new cousin for the boys!
Wow congratulations! We are so so happy for your guys. I bet you are the cutest pregnant lady. Come visit us in AZ sometime! Miss and love you guys!
P.S. I always think of you when your wedding song - that Michael Buble song comes on :)
Awesome. Congratulations!
Congrats you two - soon to be three!!!
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such great news!! 15 weeks! way to go!!! glad to hear youre feeling better!! :) congratulations you guys!!
HOORAY!!! Happy Anniversary and Happy Pregnancy!! That babe is lucky to have you two! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl... or maybe you're waiting??!! Oh and you could try to hold off until having the baby Nov. 16th (my bday!)... but that would be a looooong wait ;)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooo i am so happy!!!!!
yay yay yay yay! you are going to be a great mom! congrats!
Oh my goodness that is so exciting! Congratulations!!!
I'm excited for the bos baby. It will be awesome.
AH, see... reading backwards. Congratulations to both of you!
Post a Comment