Dear Beth Bos,
Thank you for staying with us throughout the years. Due to your donations alone, we have been able to continue our Tab product line since our humble beginnings in 1963. You didn't even flinch when the FDA tried banning our product in the late 60's due to the negative side effects associated with saccharin. Even with the rapid decline of sales in the early 80's, corresponding with the introduction of Diet Coke, you didn't abandon us. We continue to hear accounts of you protesting for stores to carry our products throughout cities in Texas and beyond. You truly are the ideal customer!
With Great Gratitude,
Tab
3 comments:
Ah yes ... there was always a carton of TAB in the pantry with a few empty TAB cans by the sink. That is how I always knew I was in the home of the Bos's
:)
Dearest Endearing Son, I love you too. I hope you will remember me for more than the TAB habit.
PS Where did you see that sign????
Bahahaha! In my house growing up, it was Tab and Fresca. SWEET.
Post a Comment