Monday, February 22, 2010

Woohoo!!!!!

We joined the work force!!!! After four months of searching, Matthew and I both got jobs on the same day! I am working at the White Willow Reception Center in provo, baking cakes, doing wedding flowers, and being an event planner! I am so excited to have a job that is so aligned with my interests.
Matthew is working at Property Solutions as an account manager and had his first day today! We are looking forward to having our own place again and feeling like we are adults!

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yeah! That's so exciting!

Victoria said...

SWEET! Congratulations. Your job sounds way more fun than Matt's... haha!

Jake said...

Way to go kids - I mean 'adults.' Hope everything goes your way.

whitney said...

woop woop!! i am secretly jealous of your new job. you will so a WONDERFUL job!

Kerstin Miller said...

yeah for you both! hard work and searching really does pay off!

Susan Williams said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am glad that things are going well for you.

Ashley said...

Congratulations! That's so great! Job searches can be so draining!

R. Patton said...

Congrats! Proud of you guys!

Emily Lynn said...

Congrats you two!! Hey my cousin works at Prop Solutions... not exactly sure what he does but if you run into Josh Albrechtsen--that's him!!

bryan said...

That's exciting stuff. Good work!