
You wouldnt think cutting grapes could be dangerous... however I'm here to prove you wrong. I know a lot of people dont like gorey pictures, but you should be grateful I am showing the post stitches. One good thing that comes from having a gimp finger is that your husband feels bad for you and does the dishes! Also, because I managed to slice my index finger, my typing is extremely slow which means this blog will be short. Lets hope for a quick recovery so I can get back to blogging!
6 comments:
I am so weary of hand injuries... it always seems to happen to me when I really, really, really need my hands!!! I suppose it means we actually USE our hands... but I am staying out of the kitchen for the next couple of weeks until my CD is done, because between burns and cuts, it is starting to get ridiculous, and I just can't risk it! Heal quickly!!!
Oh, no! Hope you heal quickly!
I'm sorry corinnie. You have just been having bad luck in your family. I'm so excited to see you! YAYAYAYAY. Hope all is well.
I am laughing out loud... did I tell you Ryan told me to tell you to read that book when that happened?
Ouch. Now, don't you lift a finger while Matt is there to help. Get well soon.
Haha, I'm laughing at your post title! I hope you get better real soon, but in the mean time milk it for all it's worth :)
Post a Comment