Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photo Shoot

Yesterday Matt and I drove down the road to Mt. Diablo State Park. It was a beautiful day so we got a little dressed up, and took some pictures with our new tripod from Matt's dad. (Thank you so much, we love it!) Here are some of our favorites. Click to enlarge.







7 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the pictures! Aren't self photo shoots fun?

Crystal & Brandon said...

those are great pictures! i love the backgrounds. and of course you are beautiful in them all.

jenn said...

These are fantastic pictues! You guys look great! Miss you!

Victoria said...

You guys are way cute. And the ones of both of you are awesome... I can never compose a picture and then go jump in!

Brett said...

Matt - you sure know how to strike a pose!

Jake said...

Is it my imagination or does using a tripod make the pictures sharper? Good photographers. Some of these look like you're in a hot air balloon! You both look great. ALMOST like being there - but not quite. Hugs for you both.
Love you,
POPs

Rachel Ricchio said...

aww so cute. you guys look fabulous.