Sunday, May 31, 2009

The One for Victoria

Yesterday I went to a bridal shower for a great girl I visit teach. I had the chance to do some of the food so I decided to make a fruit pizza, these wonderful concoctions called cheesecake lollipops, and the traditional Miller punch. Browsing the internet looking for recipes I came across the blog of a woman from my ward back home. I told Matt I want to be like her. He asked why? and I said, "Because she is good at everything!" Really, she is. Piano, Cooking, Photography, Composing/recording music, you name it. Anyways, on her blog she had a recipe for a fruit pizza. I tried it, and it was the big hit of the bridal shower! I got so many compliments on it, and the orange glaze on top was just perfect. Thanks Victoria! I hope its ok that I share your recipe, because everyone asked for it.
Fruit before the storm. It just looked so pretty I had to take a picture. I wish I had a better picture. This doesnt do it justice. Cheesecake bites of heaven.

3 comments:

Kerstin Miller said...

Looks yummy! You'll have to make it for us when you get here!

Nate and Kim said...

Corinne,
Everything looks so good! Those cheesecake lollipops are really cute.

Victoria said...

Okay, you are the CUTEST:) I have been so busy I haven't been cruising the blogs, so I just spotted this!!! Thank you for the sweet compliment... I want to be like you, too. Oh! And I want me some cheesecake lollipops! Gorgeous bridal shower food. Did they love it?

Word verification: pigese
Definition: upscale pig Latin