Last week I had the opportunity to have a girls night out! The first one since Matthew and I have been married (almost a year!) I got invited to a Warriors/Timberwolves game by the wonderful Marie Johnson. Her brother plays for the Timmberwolves and so we got nice seats and the opportunity to talk to the players afterwards. While basketball is exciting, it was probably more fun to talk to the girls and enjoy the night out. Thanks for the fun night Marie!

Marie Johnson, Me, Marie Miller

Just to prove I was there. I told Matthew I would try and get pictures of all the players, but this is the best I came up with!
5 comments:
way fun!!! now thats a girls night i would like to be apart of!!! :) i saw your mom and sister last night at lindz gregsons baby shower and had a nice talk with them! you look great! i miss you
FUN! I miss you! I want you to come to Utah.
Corinne your friend must be Mark Madsen's sister. He was in my singles ward in MN and is a really great guy. I'm glad that you girls had a fun time.
CORINNE CALL ME!! I am so bored in Utah why do I live here? What am I doing? haha jk two more years and then I am out of here oh yeah!!! So I want you to come up and visit ok so yeah you come up and we hang out that sounds good to me! haha love ya
Colette
Corinne I am coming to California June 3rd and we are going to go to Sea World I am so excited! Trevor and I are going to stay in San Diego. Let me know if you can visit. We are going to be leaving that Sunday night!
Post a Comment