My "Manly Man" husband scored a "fruity" on his love test at Powell's sweet shop!
We couldnt resist taking pictures of all the colorful candy and I couldnt resist buying about a 1/2 pound of it to bring home with me.
The past week or so, Lafayette has been receiving the much needed rain to cure it of its drought. The picture doesnt do it justice, but it was fun to watch, nonetheless.
This morning we woke up to a beautiful rainbow right in our own backyard. Although it disappeared after about five minutes, the double rainbow was beautiful while it lasted.
4 comments:
Wow! You've got to take me to Powell's sweet shop. I can score a few notches higher than Matt. Rain - what's that? We haven't had rain since early January. I like the rainbow(s). Hope you find the pot of gold and spend it ALL on candy.
That looks really good right now. I'm on my hubbies name but it's colette. Anyhow those pictures are really good too.
I am glad you posted! Yes, the love meter confirmed what we all already know. ;)
So, did that rainbow end in Castro?
What is this? Matt? Fruity?
I'll buy that... :)
Post a Comment