Wednesday, December 17, 2008

East Ridge Trail

 


Beautiful pictures from another one of our hikes in East Bay. The scenery was gorgeous and the company was even better. It was the perfect time of day until the sun went down and I got scared. (Yes, I am almost 23 and still afraid of the dark.) Matt says he can run faster than anyone who will attack us and that I have to fend for myself. I am pretty sure he is kidding. :) Anyways, it was fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trevor said...

That is so cute! You guys are so cute. I miss those days that I can have fun with just me and truv. Anyhow I am so impressed by all of the photos they are really good. I miss you Corinnee we need to get together sometime.

Jake said...

Matt does run fast, Corinne. You'd better start speed training. Just kidding. Matt would be a lion to defend you. Speaking of lions, do you ever see mountain lions on your hikes?