Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FHE- Pumpkin Carving


The truth is, carving pumpkins doesnt get old just because you do. Matt and I enjoyed carving our pumpkin for our Family Night activity. Last year we carved Wendy, daughter and logo of Dave Thomas. This year we tried to be just as creative. True to Matt's heart we created Homer from the Simpsons.


Two days later his face has fallen apart but we definitely had fun in the process.

6 comments:

R. Patton said...

How cute are you two! We have to give you a nod for pumpkin originality... or if you were here, Brody would give you a fist bump. :)

Kerstin Miller said...

I love your pumpkin!!! We love you too and can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Love Mom

Beth Bos said...

Great pumpkin - oh the memories. Too bad it didn't last. Have a happy Halloween.

jenn said...

Awesome!!

Jake said...

I like Homer, too. Maybe next year you'll get 5 pumpkins and do the whole Simpson family!

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

That is awesome! Hey call me sometime I haven't heard from you in a while.