Thursday, October 16, 2008
Conference Break
Matt and I love to go on walks. One day we met a man on one of our walks who told us about this beautiful trail in Moraga. Side note... the Iraq War Memorial is just down the street from us and the man we met calls it an eyesore. Apparently there has been some contention over this piece of land. Anyways, in between sessions of conference we decided to hunt down this trail and found beautiful rolling hills with lush trees and an amazing view. Moraga is just five minutes away from Lafayette but we never knew about this beautiful park. We drove through and ended up in Oakland right by the temple. What a beautiful sight and perfect day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I didn't know you guys were war protesters and tree huggers. I guess you're fitting in with the Bay Area crowd. (ha) That looks like a great hike and drive. I remember the feel of the mist and fog in the air. I can almost hear the fog horns. I like your blog. Pop
What a great way to spend time together! Feel free to check out our blog to see what we are up to: http://scottandashleyowensfamily.blogspot.com
I FOUND YOU!! I am so glad you have a blog! I love your place!!!! You guys are great! We miss you!
Jenn
Post a Comment